Advocacy Resource Center
Attorney Elvira M. González is a specialist in the field of immigration with 16 years of experience in this area.
Her services offer the confidence and experience that is much needed by the Hispanic and general community in order to successfully move forward in their immigration process.
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO HAVE AN IMMIGRATION LAWYER?
- She knows the law perfectly and is up-to-date in changes to immigration laws. (Immigration laws are continually changing.)
- She can make a precise diagnosis in order to direct the process and have better options according to each individual case.
- She can identify delicate subjects that can complicate the process or that can lead to deportation if they are not addressed.
- She is authorized to settle all the forms and documentation necessary for the process.
- She can offer viable and defensible alternatives according to the law.
- She represents the client with wisdom and confidence in all aspects related to the case until the end, accompanying him or her to the appointment at immigration.
- In order to practice in the field of immigration a lawyer must have a licencse to practice in each specific state of the US.
DID YOU KNOW?
- There is a computer program that searches through all your personal information that is available in public documents throughout the US. The main purpose is to determine if your forms contain fraudulent information.
- It is necessary that you put correct information in all the immigration forms. (If it appears that some particular piece of data can cause a problem, consult a lawyer.)
- If immigration requires a personal appointment, a lawyer has the right to enter the immigration building and sit through the interview with her client.
- In many cases the presence of a lawyer is necessary in order to clarify questions, reinforce the law, and observe the manner of the immigration official who presides over the appointment.
- Immigration lawyers generally charge fixed fees for their services. (Other types of lawyers charge by the hour.)
SERVICES THAT WE OFFER AT ENCUENTROS DE ESPERANZA
- N-400, Application for Naturalization
- I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
- Change of Address (AR-11)
- I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- I-821, Application for Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
... AND MUCH MORE